It is absolutely safe to exercise during pregnancy.
Exercises help to:
- Prevent excessive weight gain
- Prevents you from developing complications like gestational diabetes and hypertension
- Relieves back pain and pelvic pain
- Increases the chances of having a normal delivery
- Helps strengthening and toning the pelvic floor muscles preventing complications like urinary incontinence, and prolapse uterus in later life.
- Exercising during pregnancy boosts up your mood, and reduces depression
- Fights fatigue
- Improves sleep
- Relieves constipation
- Is it ok to work my abs?
- Do I have to quit running?
- Should I keep my heart rate low?
- Will exercise lead to overheating and dehydration?
- Is it dangerous to lift weights?
But there are many myths and misconceptions regarding exercising during pregnancy like:
All your queries will be clarified and myths busted in our prenatal fitness class. Come join us!