Prenatal Classes, Prenatal Yoga & Exercises, Diet for healthy pregnancy, PostNatal classes, Lactation consultancy
We help prepare mothers for labor & childbirth by providing safe, accurate & up-to-date information on every aspect of pregnancy & motherhood. We hold your hands during your journey from pregnancy to delivery.
Blissful Pregnancy is the only childbirth education center in vizag. Now, you have easy access to Antenatal Classes in visakhapatnam. We provide complete Pregnancy & childbirth education classes in our program for expectant parents. These classes are designed to give you confidence during pregnancy and labor, making it more enjoyable period for you. These classes are essential even to be dads.
By joining Birthing Classes, you will learn about the following topics in detail.
Antenatal classes include:
- Nutrition & Diet during pregnancy
- Nutrition & Diet during lactation or diet for breastfeeding moms
- Common Physiological changes which women face during pregnancy and how to tackle them
- Pregnancy Exercises to have a normal vaginal birth.
- Kegels exercises and pelvic floor exercises, this helps in preventing urinary incontinence, rectal prolapse, uterine prolapse & it also helps for smoother labor.
- In Pregnancy Yoga or Prenatal Yoga classes, you will learn asanas and yoga poses to help you calm your mind and find the spiritual connection with the baby.
- Infant care or newborn care sessions will help you learn about complete infant care. It includes how to hold the baby after birth, how to feed the baby, how to sooth the crying baby and many more details.
- Lamaze classes and breathing exercises to help you cope with the labor pain.
We strongly suggest pregnant women to avoid taking suggestions from just anyone. It is best if you seek advice from our childbirth experts during pregnancy.
So Dear expectant moms, Join Blissful Pregnancy Classes and have a safe, healthy & enjoyable Pregnancy.
You can also join our postnatal program to help you lose weight after pregnancy. It also includes special exercises which you need to follow after pregnancy.
We also help women with PCOS or PCOD. Our special PCOS Weight-loss program includes special exercises, diet and lifestyle changes, which will serve in improving health.
Our doctors also provide Preconception counseling service, to access risk factors for expecting mom and the baby. This counseling session will help reduce the chances of poor perinatal outcomes.