Exercise during pregnancy can help you in many ways. Following is a list of all benefits of Yoga and exercise during pregnancy.
- Reduces pregnancy discomforts, such as fatigue, backache, constipation, oedema, cramps & heaviness in legs.
- Reduces stress
- Improves mood
- Provides better quality of sleep
- Increases energy
- Increases muscle strength & prepares your body for the physical challenges of labor and delivery
- Limits unnecessary weight gain
- Regains fitness levels postpartum
- Prevents urinary inconvenience
The best time to start yoga & exercise during pregnancy is after 14 weeks.